1. Preheat the oven to 180° C (356°F).
2. Sift the flour into the mixing bowl.
3. Add the brown sugar into the mixing bowl.
4. Crack an egg into a small bowl. Whisk lightly with a fork.
5. Add the egg into the mixing bowl.
6. Pour the buttermilk into the mixing bowl.
7. Add the olive oil into the mixing bowl.
8. Stir the mixture gently with a spoon.
9. Add the raspberries into the mixing bowl.
10. Add the white choc chips into the mixing bowl.
11. Stir the mixture gently until just combined.
12. Grease the muffin tray by spraying oil (or use patty pans).
13. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tray.
14. Bake for 20 minutes
15. Allow muffins to cool and enjoy!
What is your favourite muffin flavour?
Have you tried these kid friendly recipes?
Hi, I'm Cindy and I am an Occupational Therapist. I enjoy working creatively with children to see them reach their potential. Read more about me here.
SEARCH THIS SITE
Check out my affiliate partners!
Don't miss out!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email and receive
the SHAPE ROADS PRINTABLE NOW!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and receive your free printable!
Disclaimer: The information on this site is general in nature and should be used for educational and entertainment purposes. The activities are safe for most children, however, you should consult an Occupational Therapist or health professional to address specific movement, sensory or other medical conditions. This blog does not replace formal therapeutic professional advice given by a health professional or medical practitioner. Reviews and endorsements of products will only be made based on my expertise and personal opinion; and deemed worthy of such endorsement. The opinions shared in sponsored content will always be my own and not that of the advertising company or brand. Content, advertising space or posts will be clearly identified if paid, affiliated or sponsored. Affiliate links may be found throughout this website in advertising. This means that if you follow through with a purchase from these links, Your Kids OT will receive a percentage of the sale. Your Kids OT undertakes to meet the requirements of the "Social Media Policy" as published by Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). Further information about this policy can be found here.
Copyright © 2017 Your Kid OT