- Visual Perception
- Craft Stick Pattern Copy Templates
Craft Stick Pattern Copy Templates
A visual guide for children to aid the development of visual perceptual and visual motor skills. Shape patterns include a square, triangle, straight cross, oblique cross, pentagon, trapezium, hexagon, diamond, flower and a parallelogram.
How to use:
- Laminate the pages for durability and multiple use.
- Younger children will enjoy matching paddlepop sticks to the shapes. Pipecleaners, crayons, pencils, cutlery, strips of paper can all be used instead of paddlepop sticks to complete this activity.
- Colours can be identified and matched.
- These pages may be used a playdough mat for forming shapes.
- Older children will enjoy naming the shapes.
- Once laminated, these pages can be used with a dry-erase marker to draw the shapes. The paddlepop stick pattern provides a visual path for drawing within the lines provided.