- Reference Sheets and e-Books
- The Toilet Training e-Book: Functional Skills for Kids
The Toilet Training e-Book: Functional Skills for Kids
The Toileting Book is a comprehensive resource covering every aspect of toilet training.
Details about The Toileting Book:
- Written by a team of experienced pediatric occupational therapists and physical therapists with decades of experience
- Packed with information on toilet training readiness and achievement of toileting success
- Includes Toilet Training Guides for special populations (children with fine or gross motor needs, behavioral or cognitive challenges, physical disabilities, etc.) including Sensory Processing Disorder, Trauma-Informed Needs, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, Spinal Cord Injuries
- Provides information on interoception and the role this sensory system plays in potty training
- Discusses common toileting equipment and special needs toileting tools
- Includes tips and suggestions for individualized toilet training
This book is available in digital, e-book format AND in a physical, soft-cover book format.
Purchase the physcial, soft-cover book HERE.