Scissor Skills Printable Pack: Functional Skills for Kids
Know a child who has difficulty holding and turning the paper during cutting?
Common scissor skill challenges include trouble regulating speed, difficulty grasping scissors properly, and figuring out how to encourage carryover and practice at home and in the classroom.
Use this printable scissor skill pack with creative cutting activities ranging from basic to more challenging - so regardless of the child’s ability, you’ll have something in your toolkit that will meet their needs!
35 printable pages of scissor skills including:
- 17 pages of Cut and Paste Puzzles
- 10 pages of Cutting Strips
- 10 pages of a Scissor Skills Puppet Craft Template
- Proper Scissor Skills Positioning Chart
- Scissor Skills Rubric for determining baseline and monitoring progress
- Fun cutting activities for every skill level