- Social Emotional Competencies and Regulation
- How Big is the Problem? Preschool Printable
How Big is the Problem? Preschool Printable
Parents, teachers and therapists may use these printable pages to assist with behavior management, social competencies and regulation. Preschool-age children will need help with understanding the concept of size and relating this to problems that they may experience. Problems outside of the child's personal experience may be difficult for them to relate to. A blank template page is included so that specific problems may be addressed. Children are encouraged to consider problems according to size - small, medium and big.
This printable includes:
- 3 teaching posters including a flowchart to help children to determine how big is the problem.
- a problem solving wheel for small problems
- 100 situations
- blank template for personalization
This printable may be purchased in a bundle --> Social Emotional Competencies and Regulation Resource Pack