I'm ready for school! Lift the flap morning routine checklists.
Take the stress out of the morning routine by using this morning routine checklist!
This includes a boy and girl version of the morning routine. Morning routine includes "my bag is packed" (lunch box, drink bottle, homework and what else?) and "I'm dressed" (uniform, socks, shoes, hat).
Glue the two pages together to form the flaps. Flaps say "done" when turned over to cover the images.
A weekly schedule is included to provide a place to indicate the various requirements for each day (eg. library bag, OT book, news) etc.
- For best printing results select "shrink to printable area".
- Laminate the pages for durability.
- Place this checklist on a prominent place (eg. the fridge).
- Ask your child to check what they need and prompt them with "are you ready for school".
- An adult should open the flaps at the end of each day so that the checklist is ready for the next morning.