- Social Emotional Competencies and Regulation
- Behavior Expectations School Age Children
Behavior Expectations School Age Children
Parents, teachers and therapists may use these printable pages to assist with behavior management, social competencies and regulation. Children are encouraged to consider what is expected behavior and what is unexpected behavior in different situations. What should people say and do in these situations?
Goals of this printable:
1) Children will identify expected and unexpected behaviors in various settings.
2) Children will identify if they are currently performing expected or unexpected behaviors.
3) Children will identify if their expectations are different from others (eg. a teacher).
4) Children will identify that an expected behavior in one setting may be unexpected in a different setting (eg. sleeping at bedtime is expected, however sleeping at the movies is unexpected).
5) Children will identify when it is difficult to achieve expected behaviors or if there are triggers that make expected behaviors difficult to achieve.
6) Children may identify social expectations using their body to build awareness.
This printable may be purchased in a bundle --> Social Emotional Competencies and Regulation Resource Pack